Going on with another Tasty recipe from my tasty-party a few weeks ago. This recipe was an absolute showstopper and everyone loved it. Unfortunately, I hadn’t anticipated the love for this recipe, and only made a handful – oops!
For this recipe, I’ll add the tasty video, as well, for the easy 2 minute recipe, but I’ll also give a detailed ingredients list and instructions.
You will need:
-About 200 grams of mozzarella
-250 grams of ground chicken meat
-Spices you love (sometimes we use salt and pepper, other times we use cajun or taco spices)
1. Preheat your oven to about 180° C
2. Cut your mozzarella into bite-sized squares
3. Season your meat and breadcrumbs
4. Take a bit of the ground chicken, and mold it around the mozzarella (make sure there are no holes – the mozzarella will seep out).
5. Finish making all the balls
6. Roll the balls into the breadcrumbs, and then place them on an baking tray, lined with baking paper.
7. Bake the balls for about 20 minutes, flipping them at the halfway point.
Enjoy with the sauce of your choice!
And now for reference – the video:
Of course, all credit for the video goes to BuzzFeed 😉