As the title says.. LATE LATE LATE posting! Sorry!
This was actually Sunday’s dinner. I was planning on making gluten-free couscous but…. I underestimated the amount of work goes into the gluten-free variety. The preparations would take about an hour and I really didn’t have that kind of ti…energy.
So instead I made a huge pasta salad. So, how did I do it?
1 bag of arugula (75 gr.)
300 gr. of boneless chicken (diced)
250 gr. gluten free macaroni
a spoonful of capers
150 gr. feta cheese
1 red pepper
1 red apple (we used royal gala)
3 spoons of sour cream
1. Start boiling water in a cooking pot
2. Cut your feta, avocado, pepper and apple into small pieces
3. Once the water is boiling, add the macaroni.
4. Start preparing your chicken as you usually would, maybe spice with salt and pepper.
5. Once the pasta is done, drain and put back into the same pot.
6. Add the arugula, chopped vegetables and chicken to the pasta in the pot and stir.
7. Once everything has been stirred, also add the sour cream and stir even more.
8. ‘Garnish’ with capers, or if you’d rather have a sweeter addition, raisins. Ready to serve!!